Christian Dior book tote review

After this lengthy process, the Book Tote is taken to the House‘s leather-making atelier in Florence to be completed.We recently took a staycation at the Four Seasons Surfside (guys, that hotel is absolutely brilliant and nestled in North Miami and I highly recommend it) and I took three versions of the Dior Book Tote with me.Christian Dior replica bags




The exterior is the definition of what you see is what you get. Christian Dior book tote replica  

The tote was perfect to accompany me to the pool with my needs and Millie’s, and ideal as a carry on or overnight bag as well.The price is not drastic for the effort that goes into its making and after having seen these versions of the bag, I find myself only wanting it more.Dimensions are 13″H x 16″W x 2″D and the tote can be carried by hand or over the shoulder.

There are of course different versions, and that is where this bag shines to be made to feel more fit for you  with renditions that change seasonally and the ability to add your name as well (yes please).  Fake Christian Dior book tote  


There isn‘t a ton for me to report about the aesthetics of the bag design itself, as the interior is completely void of pockets or extras.Introduced for the brand’s Spring/Summer 2018 collection, Cheap Christian Dior book tote  
 Maria Grazia Chiuri immersed herself in Dior House archives to find inspiration from a drawing produced by Marc Bohan in 1967 to create the Dior Book Tote.Though the bag appears simple as I said above, it is anything but simple: the embroidered Dior Book Tote requires more than thirty seven hours of work and 1,500,000 stitches to be completed in a family-run atelier in Italy.


Many people use the Dior Book Tote as a travel bag, and I can assure you it makes for a great travel companion.When I learned more about the making of the bag, it quickly made its way higher up my want list.    Luxury replica designer handbags outlet


评论

此博客中的热门博文

Chanel Boy Camellia On Quilt Bag

My Dior Saddle bag

Louis Vuitton Dauphine bag review